Jr. Business Analyst
Client: Major Financial Institution
Length: 3 Months Contract
1. Basic knowledge of financial markets or trading. This is helpful because they will need to be talking to people who are head traders. They need to understand the language, what a stock is, what a bond is.
2. Some experience or knowledge of control testing, quality assurance, or technical documentation. They will be taking the results and verifying everything is complete.
3. Strong knowledge of MS Office Suit
4. Ability to support BMA owners and assist them with understanding and completing the assessment process. There is about 50 people who fall under this program and this person will explain what needs to happen and provide updates.
The contractor will be working with the BMO system called Archer. It is a website where you attach documents. They will have to train the contractor on Archer.
Nice to Have
These are the things they will be helping with, but they do not expect them to have in depth experience. Familiarity with the terms is helpful.
1. Technical document writing experience.
2. Knowledge of information security or DevOps.