ITAM Data & Reporting Analyst
Client: Major Financial Institution
Length: 6 Months Contract
1. 2-5 years experience in database marketing analytics and modeling, preferably in retail and commercial banking
2. Expert knowledge of SAS, SQL or equivalent and familiarity working in a UNIX environment as well as analytical research and experience working with large datasets. All of the data analysis is through SAS.
3. Modelling experience in a retail banking environment - very ideal.
NICE TO HAVES
-Experience pulling survey samples
· Develop models predictive of customer behavior and provide customer insights in support of the Bank’s marketing efforts to put the right offer in front of the right customer at the right time
· Use statistical and data mining techniques to build and maintain superior customer behavior models and segmentation schemas as well as provide customer insights.
· Ensure models are accurate and supported with reliable data.
· Communicate and manage issues surrounding the development and validity of models and analysis.
· Coordination with various groups for key inputs into models.
· Extract, manipulate and analyze data from a variety of sources (Mainframe, Unix, flat files, etc), to formulate insightful conclusions, provide strategic recommendations, and inform management actions, both as part of routine customer-level product monitoring and in support of new initiatives.
· Understand customer data and how it reflects Bank systems/ processes and customer behavior
· Understand Personal and Commercial retail issues from a variety of perspectives: the business reality and needs, the technical systems environment and the optimum application of data mining techniques to solve these issues.
· Effectively communicate complex concepts and results to a broad group of the banks Financial Group stakeholders who are not familiar with detailed data mining methodology