Information Security Analyst
Client: Major Financial Institution
Length: 12 Months Contract
The chosen applicant would be working with the back end processing groups supporting Access Reporting Attestation processes.
The contractor will:
• Support the attestation process using Excel Macros, SQL and other support tools
• Execute tasks/processes required to support the Attestation Process
• Have an understanding of the Bank Access Management standards and ensure those standards are maintained using the AMG reports and controls in place
• Update process and control documents and create new documents where required.
• Be second level support for any problems encountered with the attestation tool
• Respond to queries to the AMG team regarding attestation queries
• Assist with business testing of patches/enhancements to the Attestation Product.
• Be able to multi-task several initiatives concurrently and meet deliverables
1.) Excel (Macros, Pivot Tables, Vlookups) (2-5 years)
2.) Access Database experience (2-5 years)
3.) Query Experience (2-5 years)
4.) Security Experience (2-5 years)
5.) Communication Skills
NICE TO HAVE:
2.) Computer Science
3.) Banking/ Finance
4.) Prior Bank Experience
5.) Testing Experience