Operations Support Specialist
Client: Major Financial Institution
Length: 6 Months Contract
-Batch Scheduling experience * 2 yrs
-CA7 * 2 yrs
-Autosys * 2 yrs
-Monitoring file transmission* 1 yr
-Tibco, Connect Direct, TCP/IP and FTP * 1 yr
-Secured File Transfer, FTP, TCP/IP and Connect Direct * 1 yr
NICE TO HAVES
• Provide frontline monitoring and execution of all critical batch applications through CA-7 & Autosys, ensuring SLA’s are met and exceptions are addressed.
• Provide frontline monitoring of the schedules and resolving exceptions of all File Transmission across various platforms such as Tibco, Connect Direct, TCP/IP and FTP.
• The position entails working with an ITSM tool to create Incident tickets, as well as understanding and complying with Change and Problem Management policies
• Experience with batch scheduling(e.g. CA-7, Autosys)
• A sound understanding of File Transmission protocol’s such as Secured File Transfer, FTP, TCP/IP and Connect Direct
• Thorough understanding of the core ITIL processes